We have new measures in place in the Clinic for a face to face appointment following the Government guidelines, our Governing Body and Public Health England’s advice in relation to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
As such, we require you to read this information- we have tried to make it easy yet informative for you to understand.
This is to protect you, us and anyone else in the building.
What Are We Doing To Keep Safe?
Currently we have the following measures in place in order to keep you safe:
- One way system- Entrance through the front main door and exit through the side door.
- Social distancing of 2 metres where possible or 1 metre plus around the building and Clinic rooms.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers in the building - including outside the Clinic rooms and inside the Clinic room.
- Increased cleaning protocols throughout the whole building and rigorous cleaning inside the Clinic rooms.
- More in depth information included in our Risk Assessments of the Clinic available on request.
What we are doing:
- We will be wearing full PPE during your appointment as advised by Public Health England and our Governing Body including:
- Disposable gloves
- Disposable aprons
- Disposable face mask
- Facial Visor
- Changing PPE between each appointment
- Leaving 30 minutes to change & clean/disinfect room.
- Disinfect handles and other parts of the building regularly during the day.
What we require you to do:
- Read through and complete our screening form (see link below) prior to attending your appointment. Please bring the signed copy to your appointment.
- Wear a face mask if possible.
- Wash hands before coming.
- When entering building use hand sanitiser provided.
- Wash hands when in the building and then hand sanitisier before entering the clinic room.
- Follow one way system
When not to come:
- Been in contact with someone who has confirmed Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
- Suffering from current Covid 19 symptoms yourself (please see screening form for more details).
- Extremely high risk shielding group.
- If unsure - contact us and we will be able to answer any questions you may have.
We will require you to check your screening form again when you arrive to make sure you have read and understand the document and have followed protocols to minimise your chance of catching or spreading the COVID-19 virus.
Any further questions, do not hesitate to ask and we look forward to being able to welcome you to the Clinic soon.
Download Screening Form (PDF)
Stansfield Sports Injury Clinic